CSS

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pray

1 comments

May Allah forgive me for a sin that keeps me awake at night and make me sad

May Allah forgive me, How dare I am to disobey Him, while He, in turns, is giving me more than what I need

With an eye, I can see how much I am blessed, every single thing is talking about it

Wondering, who create these things from none, and organize the whole universe since long time ago and send the stars that are countless, and makes the universe to goes around in one direction since long time ago and created the planets with a fixed orbit in between, to go in one direction with specified speed and send the galaxies in the space that cannot be break out or integral from each other

An answer came with surprising, HE is the God of this universe who gives without limits

May allah forgive me from saying alot but doing less, and from following the leads that takes me to the wrong path

May Allah forgive me and May him give me a good ending of my life, and give me the honor to meet him in Heaven

1 comments:

Post a Comment

FB Comments